Before anything else, if you are looking for meaning in your life or is down in the dumps, take a look at the website highexistence.com. It sets such a positive tone to one’s life. Read on! Almost everything from this point in this article is from the website. With additional comments to put your feet on the ground but still maintaining your idealism.
* A good traveler has no fixed place and is not intent on arriving. But make sure you have the money for fare to get back home!
*Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever. If you are not sure of yourself, you cannot move on and do things as you perceive them to be done. Some people say this kind of attitude is the root of disunity in this world because almost everyone wants to do their own thing. I am only favoring this move in a personal capacity. Not in actions which require neighborhood, community, district, regional, national or international cooperation for the good of all.
* The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once. Time separates every moment. Every moment has its own beauty. Enjoy the moment while it lasts.
* You must love what you do. This must seem cliche, but then, what else does anyone want to do but something he loves to do for the rest of his life, especially when it comes to his livelihood because that is what he will be doing during most of his time.
* Lost time is never found again.
*If you never try you will never know. But then, do not drop everything. If you are passionate about something but it is not your livelihood, try it bit by bit, until you are very sure, you have the appropriate skills and income to drop everything you are doing right now.
* Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found in not finishing your activity, but in doing it. Have you ever expected something from a journey and felt disappointed about the results? But along the way, there were little surprises which you never expected to be that enjoyable or even more meaningful than the moments you expected to be important.
* What’s stopping you? That’s right. Nothing. Will then, maybe what is stopping you is your day job. Yes, be curious, be on the lookout for things that you are passionate about. But be absolutely sure, it can replace financially what you have been doing before. Money is still a reality if you are living in this world. But then, if you are comfortable with a lesser income, by all means, do it.